- P.J. Library sends free Jewish children’s books to families across the world every month. We know that something magical happens when parents sit down together to read with their children. PJ Library shares Jewish stories that can help your family talk together about values and traditions that are important to you.
- The Talaris Institute’s mission is to support parents and caregivers in raising socially and emotionally healthy children. Their “Spotlights” share information on everything from ‘Getting in Tune with Baby’ to ‘Tantrums Happen!’
- Zero-to-Three is a national nonprofit organization that informs, trains and trains professionals, policymakers and parents in their efforts to improve the lives of infants and toddlers.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention offer resources regarding developmental milestones, feeding infants, the ABC’s of raising kids, immunization schedules, growth charts, and more.
- Safe Mama is a one-stop child safety, product recall, health, well-being, eco-conscious resource, for parents.
- Baby Center offers advice for parents on a number of developmental issues including sleep, discipline, eating routines, making friends, taming tantrums, etc.
- The Blessing of a Skinned Knee by Wendy Mogel
- Einstein Never Used Flash Cards by Kathy Hirsh-Pasek, PhD and Roberta Michnick Golinkoff, PhD
- Last Child in the Woods by Richard Louv
- Raising a Mensch by Shelly Kapnek Rosenberg, EdD
- Raising an Emotionally Intelligent Child by John Gottman PhD
- When Your Jewish Child Asks Why by Kerry M. Olitzky, Steven M. Rosman, David P. Kasakove
- Words That Hurt, Words That Heal by Rabbi Joseph Telushkin
Our Favorite Children’s Holiday Books
- FOR HIGH HOLY DAYS
- Sammy Spider’s First Rosh Hashana by Sylvia Rouss
- It’s Shofar Time! by Latifa Berry Kropf
- Rosh Hashana is Coming by Tracy Newman
- Apple Days by Allison Soffer
- The Hardest Word by Jacqueline Jules
- Tashlich at Turtle Rock by Susan Schnur
- FOR SUKKOT
- A Watermelon Sukkah by Sylvia Rouss
- It’s Sukkah Time! by Latifa Berry Kropf
- Sadie’s Sukkah Breakfast by Jamie Korngold