The preschool program runs from September to mid-June, with several class options:
- Toddler Co-Op Class – 9:15 – 11:30 a.m., Wednesdays and Fridays
Children aged 20 – 30 months as of September 1
- Preschool Classes – 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon, Monday thru Friday
- 2-Day Class or 3-Day Class for children aged 2.6-3.3 as of September 1
- 3-Day Class or 5-Day Class for children aged 3.3-4.0 as of September 1
- 5-Day Class (TK) for children aged 4-5 as of September 1
Other Preschool Programs
- Lunch Bunch gives children the opportunity to eat with friends, do art projects, and share some outside time in a mixed-age group.
- Summer Camp mixes up summer fun with art, music, nature, and water play.
- Winter and Spring Camps get children involved in projects around the holidays, preparing their own snacks, and cooking lunch.
- Enrichment Classes during the year include: Great Artists, All about Numbers, Lego Building, Aspiring Actors, Building Buddies, Spanish, Gardening, Wood Working, Storybook Art, and more. You need not be enrolled in the preschool to enjoy Enrichment Classes; they’re open to all.