The preschool program runs from September to mid-June, with several class options:
- Toddler Co-Op Class – 9:15 – 11:30 a.m., Wednesdays and Fridays
Children aged 20 – 30 months as of September 1
- Preschool Classes – 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon, Monday thru Friday
- 2-Day Class or 3-Day Class for children aged 2.6-3.3 as of September 1
- 3-Day Class or 5-Day Class for children aged 3.3-4.0 as of September 1
- 5-Day Class (Pre-K/Young 5’s) for children aged 4-5 as of September 1
Other Preschool Programs
- Lunch Bunch gives children the opportunity to eat with friends, do art projects, and share some outside time in a mixed-age group.
- Summer Camp mixes up summer fun with art, music, nature, and water play.
- Winter and Spring Camps get children involved in projects around the holidays, preparing their own snacks, and cooking lunch.
- Enrichment Classes during the year include: Great Artists, All about Numbers, Aspiring Actors, Building Buddies, Outer Space, Science Fun, and Clay Play.